skip to main content



To be able to make full use of this site, you must register either as a 'User' or a 'Provider'. By 'User', we mean someone who has a need for the products or services available on the system. This includes representatives - for example, carers - of people in need of those products or services. A 'Provider' is a business or organisation offering their products or services in Adult Social Care to residents of the Local Authority.

Further information (opens in new window)


I would like to register myself, or someone I care for, or as someone planning the support of another person, to find appropriate information and services.


I want to register as a provider of services or products.

Personal assistants

Register as a personal assistant or register your agency