Unique Personnel UK Ltd.
Our Philosophy and Values
Unique Personnel aims to:
- Provide high quality support to Our CLients, inlcuding those with learning difficulties, physical difficulties, mental health needs, older people, children and family members
- Listen to, act on, and empower service users by meeting their needs and the wishes of their relatives/advocates taking account of chosen lifestyles.
- Recruit quality care staff and ensure they understand and are able to respond to customers' needs
- Achieve a reputation for excellence in all aspects of our offer to service users and those who purchase provision on their behalf.
- Promote independence and the involvement of all who use our services
- Provide services that value differences in need and offer equality of opportunity
- Comply with Health and Safety regulations through implementing robust policies and procedures.
- Ensure that a diverse staff team are adequately skilled and supported to provide teh highest quality provision to services commissioners and individuals
- Maintain recruitment and selection procedures that meet the highest possible standards and are in line with UK regulations and best practice.
- Ensure that we are an efficient, effective and accountable organisation
- Deliver accessible relevant staff training and development programmes to all staff, and demonstrate our commitment to Investors in People