London Borough of Tower Hamlets Drug & Alcohol Treatment Service
Reset is an integrated service which provides drug and alcohol treatment to Tower Hamlets residents aged 18 or over and support to family and friends who are concerned about someone’s drug and/or alcohol use.
Support offered includes:
- advice and information for people who use drugs and/or alcohol and concerned others
- community alcohol detoxification
- healthcare assessments
- testing for HIV, hepatitis B, C. Hepatitis B vaccination
- access to needle exchange
- Assessment for residential detoxification and rehabilitation services
- Counselling and 1:1 keyworking
- support for clients experiencing domestic violence
- onward referral to further support services as required
- Signposting and access to mutual aid groups such as AA, NA and Smart Recovery.
- Contact Telephone: 020 8121 5301