Daallo Care Services Ltd
Daallo Care Services Ltd is a specialist domiciliary care agency based in East London, registered with The Care Quality Commission. Daallo Care Services Ltd is committed to delivering quality with a high standard of care. Working with individuals, offering a compassionate service based on choice; we aim to support people who wish to remain in their home, near their families and within their local communities.
Our multi‐lingual staff team aim to oﬀer the best quality and personalised care and support. Accommodating all cultural and religious needs; valuing and respecting everyone’s privacy, dignity and human rights, whilst promoting equality, diversity and encouraging independence.
- Young adults
- Mental health
- Physical disabilities
- Learning difficulties
- Autistic disorder
- Sensory impairment
- Palliative care
We employ a dedicated staﬀ team, professionally trained and have the knowledge, skills and experience to give you excellent services at aﬀordable prices. Our quality services are available on a short or long term basis 24 hours a day 365 a year. Delivering our services, we are committed to the following values:
Our objective is to provide a range of services that include the following:
- Personal care and hygiene ‐ assisting in and out of bed, assisting with washing, bathing, showering and dressing. Changing of incontinence pads. Transferring from bed to chair/wheelchair/toilet.
- Preparation of meals, light snacks and assisting with preparation of cultural meals and assisting with feeding.
- Prompting or administrating of medication
- Light cleaning‐ hovering and dusting.
- Shopping, collecting pension and paying bills
- Laundry ‐ changing bed and ironing
- Companionship and sitting service
- Short or long respite care to enable primary carers to have a break.
- Escorting to appointments/events
- Walking / sleeping night services
- 24 hours care
- Support to regain confidence, independence and abilities
Our Services are designed and constantly improved with interests of the people who are using them, therefore your suggestions and opinions are welcome and valued at all times.