Look Ahead Care and Support
Look Ahead provides specialist support and care services to people with a variety of needs.
We are a dynamic and innovative organisation. We have been supporting people across London and the South East for almost forty years and are committed to growing our support and care services.
We work with people whose lives can be challenging and at times chaotic. We support each customer as an individual, to take control of their support, achieve their goals and aspirations, and move towards a positive, independent future.
As an organisation, we have always been shaped and led by our customers. Today we are proud that we continue to work in partnership with them to deliver innovative services of the highest quality.
We work in partnership with local authorities and health trusts to provide specialist support and care services to:
- People with mental health needs and people with learning disabilities
- Young people, care leavers and teenage parents
- Homeless individuals and families
- People with offending and sex work histories
- People with substance misuse needs
- People experiencing/fleeing domestic abuse
- People with physical disabilities