RESET Tower Hamlets Drug & Alcohol Treatment Service
Reset is an integrated service which provides drug and alcohol treatment to Tower Hamlets residents aged 18 or over and support to family and friends who are concerned about someone’s drug and/or alcohol use.
Support offered includes:
- advice and information for people who use drugs and/or alcohol and for family members and concerned others
- community alcohol detoxification
- healthcare assessments
- testing for HIV, hepatitis B, C. Hepatitis B vaccination
- access to needle exchange
- assessment for residential detoxification and rehabilitation services
- counselling and 1:1 keyworking
- support for clients experiencing domestic violence
- onward referral to further support services as required
- signposting and access to mutual aid groups such as AA, NA and Smart Recovery.
Please phone or email for opening times and venues.
|Price:||Free of charge|
|Delivery cost:||Not Specified|
|Total price:||Free of charge|
|Contracted to Tower Hamlets|