Daallo Care Services Ltd
Our multi‐lingual staff team aim to oﬀer the best quality and personalised care and support. Accommodating all cultural and religious needs; valuing and respecting everyone’s privacy, dignity and human rights, whilst promoting equality, diversity and encouraging independence.
- Young adults
- Mental health
- Physical disabilities
- Learning difficulties
- Autistic disorder
- Sensory impairment
- Palliative Care
We employ a dedicated staﬀ team, professionally trained and have the knowledge, skills and experience to give you excellent service at aﬀordable prices. Our quality services are available on a short or long term basis 24 hours a day 365 a year. Delivering our services, we are committed to the following values:
Our objective is to provide a range of services that include the following:
- Personal care and hygiene‐ Assisting in and out of bed, assisting with washing, bathing, showering and dressing. Changing of incontinence pads. Transferring from bed to chair/wheelchair/toilet.
- Preparation of meals, light snacks and assisting with preparation of cultural meals and assisting with feeding.
- Prompting or administrating of medication
- Light cleaning‐ hovering and dusting.
- Shopping, collecting pension and paying bills
- Laundry ‐ changing bed and ironing
- Companionship and sitting service
- Short or long respite care to enable primary carers to have a break.
- Escorting to appointments/events
- Walking / sleeping night services
- 24 hours care
- Support to regain confidence, independence and abilities
|Price:||£18.50 per hour|
|Total price:||£37.00 per hour|
|Ensuring Quality kitemark|