Inspire One to One Support Service
What are the services?
The One to One and Group Support Services provide individual support and a group work programme to people with longer term Mental Health needs. The team will use a variety of recovery support tools and goal setting tools to work with individuals to help improve mental health and physical wellbeing and enable people to access services and support networks in the wider community. The services will provide a comprehensive programme of outcome focused groups, activities and events across a diverse range of venues in the Borough which help facilitate and support mental health, wellbeing and recovery.
What can I expect from using the services?
One to One support to help you to be more independent and build confidence in managing your mental health and wellbeing.
- Tools, tips and resources to support you to develop coping strategies.
- Access to a timetable of group activities that support your recovery and wellbeing and enable you to access mainstream activities.
- One to One support that enables you to navigate through the opportunities available and the encouragement and support you need to access and participate in them.
What are the expected outcomes if I take part?
- Improved Mental Health and physical wellbeing.
- Increased independence, confidence, self-management and resilience.
- More choice and control in your life.
- Greater opportunities for building social and support networks.
How can I access the One to One & Group Support?
Telephone: 0330 0538122 or 02075101081
You can email the service at:
You can Live Chat online with a Support Worker on our website:
You can write to us or visit our office at:
Inspire Mental Health Recovery & Wellbeing Services Central Office | Open House |13 Whitethorn Street London | E3 4DA
|Price:||Free of charge|
|Total price:||Free of charge|
|Contracted to Tower Hamlets|