Booth House provides supported accommodation for single men who are out of home and have a connection to LBTH. There are 150 units including 17 self-contained flats.
Booth House operates three distinct but inter-related support functions;
- A short-stay (28 days) assessment function which acts as a ‘gateway’ to borough-wide services for homeless/people with support needs
- First stage, in which individuals stay between 6 to 12 months;
- Second stage, in which individuals are waiting on a move in between 2-6 months.
Access to Booth House is through LBTH’s SORT/Homeless Options and Support Team (HOST) services.
All individuals are expected to engage in a programme which supports a move away from homelessness. All individuals have choice and control over the contents/delivery of this programme.
Booth House also offers the following groups on a rolling basis
- Hopes & Dreams
- Food preparation
- Cycle of Change
- Budgeting (in conjunction with the Office of the Financial Ombudsman)
- Housing Options
- Job Search Skills
- Recreation (including snooker, football, table tennis, gardening/farming (in conjunction with Stepney City Farm)
Booth House is working towards delivering all services within a ‘psychologically informed framework’.
|Price:||Free of charge|
|Total price:||Free of charge|
|Contracted to Tower Hamlets|