Dial-a-Ride is a membership scheme run by Transport for London (TfL) which provides a bookable door-to-door minibus service free of charge for disabled and older people who have difficulties accessing public transport.
You are automatically eligible for membership if you are:
- A Taxi card member
- Getting the Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance
- Getting the Standard or Enhanced Mobility Rate of the Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Registered blind or partially sighted
- Aged 85 or over
- Getting a Higher Rate Attendance Allowance
- Getting a War Pension Mobility Supplement
If none of the above applies to you, you may still be able to join Dial-a-Ride but you will have to undergo a paper-based mobility assessment to establish your eligibility for the service.
Our drivers are happy to help you get to and from the minibus. They can't help you in your home. If you need home help, please contact Tower Hamlets Assessment and Intervention Team for an assessment.
Please follow the link to the Dial-A-Ride website
|Price:||Free of charge|
|Delivery cost:||Not Specified|
|Total price:||Free of charge|