Cavell Street, Whitechapel, London, E1 2BP
- Retirement/sheltered housing
- 11 flats built in 1990
- Size: 1 bedroom. Includes mobility and wheelchair standard properties
- Non-resident management staff and community alarm service
- Lift, lounge, laundry, garden
- Amenities - distances: bus stop 440 yards; shop 440 yards; post office 440 yards; town centre 440 yards; GP 440 yards; social centre 440 yards
- Scheme for, or of particular interest to Asian elders.
- Weekly social activities include coffee mornings, and occasional meals, organised by day centre.
New residents accepted from 55 years of age
In addition to rent, service charges and bills, a weekly support charge (as listed) is payable which covers the cost of housing related support. This is subject to a financial assessment. For specific sheltered housing fees, please contact Asra Housing
|Price:||£17.82 per week|
|Total price:||£17.82 per week|