LinkAge Plus - Neighbours in Poplar
LinkAge Plus is an innovative project for people over 50, living in Tower Hamlets, it's a borough wide provision based at five Hubs- Age UK East London, Neighbours in Poplar, Peabody at Sundial, Sonali Gardens and Toynbee Hall.
The outreach workers visit sheltered schemes, GP surgeries, One Stop Shops and other places to offer their services and meet people who may be interested.
LinkAge Plus works with people to improve their wellbeing and increase their social networks and opportunities. It is co-funded by the Tower Hamlets Clinical Commissioning Group, aiming to help people stay active and make the most of life.
What LinkAge Plus can offer:
- One-to-one support at home or a place of convenience such as a cafe
- Benefit, debt, pension and employment advice
- Money management support
- IT learning and help
- Social activities, such as coffee mornings
- Guest speakers at coffee mornings, such as healthy heart workshops, nutrition, etc.
- Fitness sessions in your locality- chair based fitness, tai chi, Zumba, walking groups
- Support you in accessing the Hubs and their activities such as singing, art, trips out.
Whether you are 52 or 92, LinkAge Plus may have something for you.
Telephone: 0207 987 0257 Sister Christine
|Price:||Free of charge|
|Total price:||Free of charge|
|Contracted to Tower Hamlets|