Over 50's Feeling Good Lunch Club
Our Over 50's Feeling Good Lunch Club runs five days a week, (Mon- Fri) and offers a varied and interesting programme of activities, classes, socialising and trips in a friendly and welcoming environment. As we are a drop in service there is no need to call ahead just pop in anytime.
Activities on offer include;
- Free IT course and weekly access to our I.T. suite
- Four different exercise classes (including Tai Chi and Zumba)
- Weekly signing group
- Art class as well as various other craft activities
- Monthly massage appointments (£3 cost is attached and booking is required)
- Quizzes and games
- One-off events, seasonal parties and excursions.
Activities and classes are free unless clearly stated otherwise. More about our individual classes can be found on seperate pages in the community catalogue.
Everyday you have the option of buying breakfast at our new breakfast club. You can choose from a small range of breakfast items served with a hot drink or juice all for just £1. We also provide a freshly cooked two course meal, which has been prepare on site by our chef, for £3. We provide hot and cold drinks thorughout the day at no extra cost.
Although unable to provide transport, our staff are happy to help with booking Dial-a-ride or mini cabs to help the service user get to the centre.
We hope to see you soon!
|Price:||Free of charge|
|Total price:||Free of charge|
|Contracted to Tower Hamlets|