Vietnamese Luncheon Club
We provide a range of activities and services to enhance the lives of elderly Vietnamese/Chinese people reducing social isolation, loneliness and promoting independence.
Activities & services provided;
- Freshly cooked hot Vietnamese lunch.
- Tai Chi sessions run on Monday and Thursday mornings from 10 a.m - 11 a.m
- Table Tennis sessions run on Monday and Thursday from 9 a.m - 3 p.m
- Indoor games such as mah-jong, Chinese chess and Vietnamese card game.
- Health talks every quarter.
- Advice and Information on Monday and Thursday from 10 a.m - 12 p.m
- Cultural events/celebrations such as Vietnamese/Chinese New Year and Mid Autumn festival and outing trip (only in Summer season).
St Nicholas Church , Aberfeldy Street , Poplar, London E14 0NU
Monday and Thursday
9.00 a.m - 3.00 p.m
Bank holidays, Easter day, Christmas day, Boxing day and New years day.