Home Instead Senior Care
At Home Instead, we offer a range of services to help ensure your needs are met, we are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We focus strongly on giving you absolute control over the assistance you receive and ask you to tell us exactly how you like things done.
As always with us, your physical, mental and emotional well-being is our utmost priority at all times.
We provide a wide range of personal care services, delivered with compassion, dignity and respect, including, but not limited to:
- Help with bathing, grooming and dressing.
- Help with incontinence care.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s care.
- Respite and convalescence care.
- Medication reminders and assistance.
- Assistance with waking up preparations and bed time settling in.
Part of being comfortable, happy and safe at home is being able to live in a clean and tidy environment.
We provide help with many day to day housekeeping chores, including:
- Help with shopping.
- Dusting and vacuuming.
- Help with laundry.
- Taking out rubbish.
- Meal preparation and tidy away.
Loneliness is a dangerously underestimated problem in society, and can lead to deterioration in mental and physical health. Building relationships is at the heart of our mission, and this feeds into everything we do.
We can help to:
- Arrange and escort to appointments.
- Stimulate mental awareness.
- Participate with hobbies and crafts.
- Plan visits, outings and trips.
- Visit neighbours and friends.
- Attend plays and sporting events.
Our service is bespoke, rather than a one-size-fits-all. Whatever your needs, talk to us, and we will do everything possible to meet your requirements.
|Price:||£23.00 per hour|
|Total price:||£23.00 per hour|
|Ensuring Quality kitemark|