Tower Hamlets Community Intervention Service (CIS)
Tower Hamlets Community Intervention Service (CIS) was previously known as Tower Hamlets Floating Support (THFS).
The service provides structured support in the community for people in crisis or at risk for up to 7.5 months. Customers will create a tailored plan and work with their support worker in order to gain increased stability and link in with additional appropriate services.
To be eligible, customers must be:
- aged 16 years or over
- a resident in Tower Hamlets, or somebody that the borough has a responsibility to house
- not currently in supported accommodation.
Referrals should be considered for people who:
- are living in unsafe or unstable accommodation
- are at significant risk of eviction
- have unmet substance misuse needs
- have unmet mental health needs linked to escalating risk (i.e. not under CPA)
- are subject to serious safety concerns (including domestic violence).
To discuss a referral please call: 0203 222 4027 or email: CommunityIntervention@LookAhead.org.uk
|Price:||Free of charge|
|Total price:||Free of charge|
|Contracted to Tower Hamlets|