Outward's Learning Disability Outreach Service
Supporting people with learning disabilities in Tower Hamlets and Hackney
Our community outreach team can support you if you have a learning disability and live in either Tower Hamlets or Hackney. Based at our local office in Whiechapel, we have a team of trained and experienced staff who provide a range of support to people at home, in the community, at our local base and through shared activities and events.
How will this service help me?
Our outreach services can help you with some of the difficulties of everyday life, enabling you to develop new skills and become more independent. Our friendly and dedicated staff will visit you at home to help you with:
- managing money and paying bills
- filling out forms
- going to appointments
- personal care, such as housekeeping
- and much more ...
Who can benefit from this service?
You can benefit from our outreach service if:
- you have a learning disability and live in Tower Hamlets or Hackney
- you need support in your current home
- you are known to social services for learning disabilities in Tower Hamlets or Hackney
- you can get funding for your support or already have a personal budget.
How can I access this service?
Just get in touch!
You can contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone on 02073771278.
We are more than happy to answer any questions about the service, and ensure that you receive support tailored to your needs.
|Price:||£19.95 per hour|
|Total price:||£19.95 per hour|
|Contracted to Tower Hamlets|