TH Reablement Service
The Reablement Service offers a range of services to people in their own homes, in order to support them to maintain independence and dignity, whilst respecting their privacy and their right to control their own lives. A range of both personal care and household support is provided to people, as identified in their Independence Plan, to enable people with different needs to continue living in their own homes. These can include:
- Washing including bathing
- Getting up or going to bed
- Preparing light meals
- Essential domestic tasks including shopping and housework
- Payment of bills
- Personal care including feeding, stoma care, grooming
- Outdoor mobility and community access
- Provide a competently skilled workforce.
- Provide a 7 day / 52 week service.
- Meet the needs of service users, taking into account their culture, religion, sexuality, gender, disability and age.
- Provide an immediate response in regard to service provision where appropriate.
- To work in partnership with the service user and their carers, respecting their rights, privacy, dignity and choice.
- To liaise with staff within the Local Authority, health related services, the Voluntary Sector and other relevant agencies.
- Respond to all situations in a sensitive and empathic manner.
- Ensure that the service provided is of a consistently high standard.
- Provide a monitoring system that ensures that the views of the service user and their carer/s are represented.
- Ensure that the service user is notified immediately of any changes to the service.
- Notify the appropriate service of changes in the service user’s circumstances.
|Price:||Free of charge|
|Total price:||Free of charge|
|Contracted to Tower Hamlets|