PD Day Opportunities
We are a centre based in Stepney Way for people with physical and sensory disabilities, our focus as a centre is to improve independence in their daily life and facilitate self development. We offer therapeutic programmes to assist with maximising abilities and provide assistance and support to establish links within their own community.
The aims of the service are:
- To offer a holistic, person centred assessment of an individual's health and social care needs, focussing on rehabilitation and maximisation of independence, and liaising with other professionals involved in the individual’s care.
- To run specific rehabilitation programmes, which will comprise of a range of group activities and one-to-one sessions.
- To set achievable goals with individual users, applying the principles of the SMART approach.
- To actively promote ‘social rehabilitation and inclusion’
- To improve health through support to access fitness and leisure facilities.
We work holistically and ensure that where appropriate our therapeutic programmes include assistance to access community resources including, transport; social; health; work and education facilities.
The overall purpose of the Day Opportunities Service is to provide high quality social rehabilitation, development and support opportunities to adults with a physical disabilities and/or sensory impairment who are ordinarily resident in Tower Hamlets.
|Price:||From: £31.36 To: £87.38|
|Total price:||From: £31.36 To: £87.38|