Local Link provides free information, and face-to-face advice & advocacy support to Tower Hamlets residents. We support deaf and disabled people aged over 14 and older people with support needs.
Our information service can help you with information on a wide range of issues and we can signpost you to services that can offer practical help.
Our qualified Advisers will give you advice and support specific to your needs. They can help you secure your entitlements and will recommend the best way for you to solve your problem.
Our Advocates can support you to make informed choices and tackle situations that aren’t fair. They can help you:
- Say what you want and make sure you are listened to
- Get the services you are entitled to
- Make a complaint if something goes wrong
- Be treated the same as other people
- Become more independent and to speak up for yourself
This service is delivered by local organisations working together to make sure you get the best support from people with the right expertise for you. There are four ways that you can contact Local Link to get help:
- by phone, call 020 7001 2175
- by text, on 079 0037 6781
- by email, at email@example.com
- in person, at one of our Hubs
Hubs are at the following centres and are open between 10am – 4pm Monday to Friday:
- Age UK East London - Appian Court, 87 Parnell Road, E3 2RS, 0208 981 7124, www.ageuk.org.uk/eastlondon
- APASENTH - Carmine Wharf, 30 Copenhagen Place, E14 7FF, 020 7001 2266, www.apasenth.org.uk
- deafPLUS - First Floor, Trinity Centre, Key Close, E1 4HG, 020 7790 8478, www.deafplus.org
- Bromley by Bow Centre - St Leonard’s Street (entrance is on Bruce Road), E3 3BT, 020 8709 9737, www.bbbc.org.uk
- Positive East - 159 Mile End Road, E1 4AQ, 020 7791 2855, www.positiveeast.org.uk
- Real - Jack Dash House, 2 Lawn House Close, E14 9YQ, 020 7001 2177, www.real.org.uk
|Price:||Free of charge|
|Total price:||Free of charge|
|Contracted to Tower Hamlets|