Information, Advice and Advocacy Services
Our Information, Advice and Advocacy services is part of a consortium called Local Link, we offer free, independent, confidential and impartial advice, advocacy and support services for people with disabilities and their carers within Tower Hamlets. Our dedicated advice workers ensure that you get the most out of your time through our services. Apasenth advice workers are committed to maximising the income of our service users and offer advice on entitlement to appropriate benefits.
We provide the following:
- Advice and information on a variety of Welfare Benefits and appropriate services and schemes
- Information on what benefits you might be entitled to and how to claim them
- Check that you are getting the right amount of benefits
- Advise you on what will happen if your circumstances change
- Help you to complete claims forms
- Support on Housing/Re-housing
Personal Independence Payment (PIP), Disability Living Allowance (DLA), Attendance Allowance, Employment and Support Allowance, Carers Allowance and other disability related benefits
Who is it for?
APASENTH is one of the leading Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) organisations, working for people with learning & multiple disabilities, their carers and parents, in Tower Hamlets and greater London.
To use our services
To make a referral to APASEN advice and advocacy services simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 020 7001 2272.
What is the cost?
This is a free service
Monday to Thursday 10am – 12.30pm (drop-in session) and 2pm – 4.00pm (appointments only). Friday 10 am – 12.30 pm and 2 pm to 4 pm (appointments only)
|Price:||Free of charge|
|Total price:||Free of charge|
|Contracted to Tower Hamlets|