skip to main content

Search results

If you can't find the services or products you are looking for, you can ask service providers if they can help. If you can't find the information you are looking for, let us know.

Your search returned 2 results


  1. Real DPO Independent Living Support

    From: Real Disabled People's Organisation

    We support anyone who is in receipt of a Direct Payment from Tower Hamlets Council. If you receive social care from the council, you can get money from the council to pay for it. This money is called a Direct Payment. Our service can help you work out...

  2. RAD Advocacy & Employment Service

    From: Royal Association for Deaf People (RAD)

    We provide advocacy and employment services delivered in sign language by Deaf staff or those who are fluent in sign language. Through a delivery of deaf awareness training, we can help make mainstream services and employment accessible to Deaf people....

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2